Henty is run by Jeremy and Jon, two ingenious guys based in Hobart. They've spent a lot of time working on the design of the wingman bag. The result is a super tough, go anywhere bag that can carry a massive amount of stuff including suits and shirts, all while keeping them in ready to wear condition.
The Wingman comes with a gym / utility bag and can be used together or separately. The Wingman was designed to transport business suits, dresses, shirts, ipads and accessories with the convenience of a satchel on your back.
The Wingman has semi-rigid vertical ribs made from 100 per cent recycled plastic. This restricts the diameter of the suit bag when rolled, minimising garment creases. This is what differentiates the Wingman from its poorer cousins – traditional fold in half suit bags.
If your Wingman fails as a result of defective materials or workmanship under normal use they’ll repair or replace the parts in question.
You can pick up a wingman for $199 at Henty.cc
- Heavy duty tarpaulin gym / utility bag with shoulder strap
- Large external pocket for keys, documents/folders and accessories
- Removable 13 inch laptop pouch
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap
- High visibility waterproof rain jacket with taped seams
- Stabilisation strap for cycling or walking
- Reflective piping for flare attention at night
- Webbing loop for bicycle light
- Foldable hook coat hanger
- Quick release buckle