Introducing Ride & Seek.
We've been talking with the team at Ride & Seek about their range of bicycle adventures.
It's great to meet people that love what they do, and are committed to providing the best experience possible to those that choose to travel with them.
Their trips provide cultural insights, both historically and gastronomically, the use of Garmin GPS units for navigation and small groups allowing accommodation in family run, quality, boutique settings. There's also the option to use top end hire bikes care of Lynskey, Specialized and De Rosa.
Add in guides that are not only cyclists but also are also archaeologists, journalists, wine specialists, linguists and historians and a share love of food and wine and there's every chance you trip with Ride & Seek will be something you'll not forget.
Ride & Seek cover 'Local', 'King of the Mountains' and 'Epic' adventures.
- Suited to all levels of cycling enthusiast
- Perfect for couples and families (non-riders are welcome)
- Offer a challenge to stronger riders with option extra loops
- Minimal accommodation changes
- More time of cultural activites
- Accessing and conquering the highest and most infamous passes in the world
- Ride classic Grand Tour peaks - Cime de la Bonette, Passo dello Stelvio
- Tackle huge peaks in Hawaii, Chile and Argentina
- Grand journeys covering greater distances in challenging terrain
- Frequent change of accomodation
- 'Expedition' focus - option for extra riding each day
- Targeting more experience cyclists
- Follow the footsteps of historical figures in Caesar & Napoleon
About La Velocita Brand Pages.
La Velocita Brand pages bring together into one place all our reviews, profiles, weekly rider and other articles relating to a particular brand.
This is a Sponsored post that contains links to Ride & Seek's website. La Velocita received compensation in exchange for this page, we receive no further compensation as a result of clicks to Ride & Seek's website or as a result of La Velocita readers purchasing Ride & Seek's products. Although this post is sponsored, La Velocita expresses only its own opinions.
Compensation received by La Velocita is used to further build, develop and grow La Velocita!
We are not paid for tests or product reviews included with this page.
We test by choice and are committed to sharing our thoughts.