With more people using camera’s on their bikes Thule has come up with an new range of GoPro specific cases to help protect your camera gear while traveling.
Thule has given us a first look at the two camera cases from the new ‘Legend’ range. Thule bill the new Legend range as ‘the perfect carry-all for action cams and accessories on a break from catering brag-worth footage’.
At La Velocita we are constantly on the road and use action cameras to scout areas for photo shoots and, of course, to capture some great footage. When it come to storing away cameras and the huge range of mounts, batteries etc. it's great to have a crushproof solid and lightweight case to keep things together and safe,
There’s two bags to choose from, the Thule Legend GoPro Case and larger Thule Legend GoPro Advanced case. Both feature Thules 25 year warranty so build quality should not be an issue.
Both Legend Cases feature
- Removable die-cut foam pad makes it easy to fully rinse interior clean of dust, mud, sand and build-up
- Lid pocket stores chargers, cables and strap mounts
- Sleek design easily fits into another bag
- Semi-hardshell construction and rugged finish ensure protection and secure grip
- Oversized zipper pulls provide easy access even for gloved hands
- Integrated quick-grip handle can also be attached with carabiner to belt, harness or pack
- High-visibility interior lining allows you to easily locate small gear
Thule Legend GoPro Case - RRP $79.95
The smaller Legend case (HxLxD) - 15cm x 21cm x 8cm and 0.24kg is crushproof and contains a padded compartment that holds one GoPro® camera, LCD backpack, remote control, extra batteries and SD cards.
Thule Legend GoPro Advanced case RRP $129.95
When things start to get more serious and you need to carry more gear it's time to move to the larger Thule Advanced. At (HxLxD) - 24cm x 36cm x 8.5cm and 0.53kg, its crushproof and padded compartment holds up to 2 GoPro® cameras, Flex Clamp, 3-way, Gooseneck, LCD backpacks, remote control, extra batteries and SD cards.
For more information visit Thule